Environment Health and Safety (EHS) is an umbrella term for the laws, rules, guidance and processes designed to help protect employees, the public and the environment from harm. In the workplace, the responsibilities for designing and implementing appropriate procedures is often assigned to a specific department, often called the “EHS” department which is responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work. EHS management has two general objective:Prevention of incidents or accidents that might result from abnormal operating conditions and Reduction of adverse effects that result from normal operating conditions.
From an environmental standpoint, it involves creating a systematic approach to complying with environmental regulations, such as managing waste or air emissions all the way to helping sites reduce the company’s carbon footprint. Environmental sustainability is embedded in every aspect of business operations starting from the planning stage. Performance benchmarking is done beyond stringent regulatory norms.
More on EHS…
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
Management of the RASHMI GROUP has taken up eco- friendly ( i.e. 3 R’s , Reduce , Recycle & Reuse) philosophy for day to day plant operations and firmly believes to provide a safe and clean working environment to its Employees, Customers, Neighbours, Visitors and People at large. Elimination of unsafe, unhygienic condition in all the operating areas and prevention of unsafe practices are given prime importance by the top management. The accidental loss and adverse environmental impacts can be controlled through good quality and Safety Management with active employee’s involvement.
Environmental attributes, such as air pollutants, waste, and effluents are monitored and periodic reports are made available to concerned department of Pollution Control Board and stakeholder detailing our environmental performance. Relevant training is imparted to employees in the area of environmental management enabling them to help the organization incorporate sustainability.
Please go through the below mentioned link to get the detail Compliance Report to the EC Condition.
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RCL (S & P)
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RCL Cement
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RCL Jamuria
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RIIPL
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RML
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RML _Pellet
- Click to DownloadCompliance Report-Dec-17_RML_DIP Pipe
- Click to DownloadHEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_OMPL_DRI
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_OMPL_PELLET_1.2
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_OMPL_PELLET_1.32
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_OMPL-SMS
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RCL_CEMENT
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RCL_Jamuria
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RCL(S&P)_Jhargram
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RIIPL
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RML_DIP
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RML_MBF
- Click to DownloadSix Monthly Report_RML_Pellet